This refreshing combination is delicious any time of the day.
Prep and Cook Time: 5 minutes Serves 2
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- 1 cantaloupe, scooped out with melon baller
- 2 cups of seedless watermelon, scooped out with melon baller
- ½ cup whole peppermint leaves
- 2 TBS lime juice
- Cut cantaloupe in half and scoop out the seeds. With a knife, remove peel and any green parts from cantaloupe.
- Finely chop mint leaves and mix with the lime juice.
- Toss the Cantaloupe pieces with mint and lime.